New Reflect about the winning entries of the IPS e.max Smile Award
The new issue 3/2016 of the professional trade journal Reflect is hot off the press. It contains five fascinating case studies by international experts! Three of the cases were winning entries in the IPS e.max Smile Award 2016, which were honoured in Madrid recently.
The authors and their publications:
- Dr Petra Gierthmühlen and Udo Plaster (Germany): “Digitally designed and meticulously implemented”
- Dr Luis Roberto Sanchez Ramirez and Alen Alić (USA/Croatia): “Esthetic harmony despite hypodontia”
- Dr Tetsuya Uchiyama and Michiro Manaka (Japan): “Paring down a complex case”
- Dr Jiro Abe and Kyoko Kokubo (Japan): “Enhanced gingival esthetics for natural looking complete dentures “
- Dr Michael R. Sesemann (USA): “Realizing efficient and predictable posterior quadrant restorations”
Reflect: an international trade journal
Reflect is an international trade journal for dentists and dental technicians. Each edition contains exceptional and exciting case studies contributed by renowned authors from all over the world. The range of solved cases presented in Reflect is so wide that every dental professional will discover exciting news. Reflect is published in seven languages (German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek) and it is available free of charge.
IPS e.max® is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent AG. The availability of certain products may vary from country to country.